I offer a personalised virtual assistant service, using my organisational and research skills to ensure that your business or your life run as smoothly as possible.
I often help clients with such tasks as:
- Calendar management, meeting scheduling and coordination
- Online research: Finding information about places, people or companies
- Project management: Coordinating short-term project teams to get a job done right first time
- Travel planning: Research where you should go, where to stay, make your reservations, plan your itinerary and contact customer service when required
- Relocation assistance: Moving to Buenos Aires? I can find you a great Spanish teacher, tell you where to take your colleagues for business functions and give you all the inside knowledge you need to have a great and productive time here.
- Translation and interpretation: If you need a translator or an interpreter in any language for any type of project, I can find the perfect candidate. I am a certified English to Spanish Technical, Scientific and Literary Translator, and I have been translating and coordinating translation projects for over 10 years.
Of course, this list is not exhaustive; if it can be done over the internet or phone, there’s a good chance I can take care of it for you. Please contact me to discuss ways to streamline your day. If I am not available or I think that I am not a good fit, I will find someone who is!